Brain Therapy TMS
Brain Therapy TMS is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal website usage data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your on-site data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information We Collect And Use:
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our website
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time zone settings, and other technology on the device you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email, or otherwise
Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies – We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies – We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies – We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Brain Therapy TMS uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already received or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Brain Therapy TMS may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Brain Therapy TMS will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Brain Therapy TMS may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Brain Therapy TMS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Brain Therapy TMS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, please note that nothing stored online is 100% secure, though we attempt to use the safest possible services to store our data.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You have certain data protection rights under the GDPR regulation. Brain Therapy TMS aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you: Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data. Please contact us at email@example.com to assist you.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Brain Therapy TMS relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Your California Privacy Rights
Right to Access
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request, up to two times each year, access to categories and specific pieces of personal information about you that we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
Right to Delete
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request that we delete personal information that we collect from you, subject to applicable legal exceptions.
The process to Make a CCPA Request
To make an access or deletion request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before completing your request, we may need to verify your identity or the identity of your authorized representative. We will send you a link to verify your email address and may request additional documentation or information solely for the purpose of verifying your identity. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Removal of Content
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted.
To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to email@example.com. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Meta Analytics — Meta Platforms, Inc., previously known as Facebook Inc., has a web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic. Meta uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Meta services. Meta may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Meta, please visit the Meta Privacy & Terms web page: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Google Ads/AdWords – Google Ads/AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google LLC. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: https://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook – Facebook remarketing service is provided by Meta Platforms, Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/610457675797481/?helpref=hc_fnav
To adjust how ads on Facebook are shown to you based on your data and activity from Facebook-based tracking visit this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA https://www.aboutads.info/choices/ the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada https://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you would like to: correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com.